- 1 bag Kettle Brand Chips
- 1 (21 oz.) can apple pie filling
- 4 oz reduced fat cream cheese (room temperature)
- ¼ cup tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Mix cream cheese and make sure it's smooth before adding other ingredients or the dip will be lumpy.
- Mix with immersion blender:
- cream cheese, sour cream, apple pie filling, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and blend until smooth.
- You could use a blender or food processor to blend this dip smooth as well.
- Garnish dip with Graham Cracker Crumbs resembling a real apple pie for fun.
Recipe by Created by Diane at http://www.createdby-diane.com/2012/11/apple-pie-dip.html