|Buttercream Frosting Recipe |
- 1 cup butter
- 4-6 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Beat butter until smooth add powdered sugar, vanilla, heavy cream.
- Mix until smooth and creamy.
- If it's HOT outside and I don't want to icing to flop I either mix 1/2 butter 1/2 shortening or all shortening.
- Adjust powdered sugar if you add a lot of food coloring or extracts.
- For WHITE frosting, use all shortening, and add a few drops of Americolor white food coloring.
Recipe by Created by Diane at http://www.createdby-diane.com/2010/08/video-how-to-frost-a-rose-on-a-cupcake-in-20-seconds.html