|Thanksgiving Left Overs: Pizza with Turkey and Roasted Cranberries |
- 1 16 oz. pizza dough
- 1 1/4 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 10 small Baby Portabella Bushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons pesto
- 1 1/2 cups turkey, cooked and chopped
- 3/4 cup roasted cranberries
- Use a 16 oz. pizza dough ball from store or make pizza dough. Sprinkle cornmeal on pizza pan. Stretch dough to fit pizza pan. Spread on Pesto sauce, then add cheese, mushroom, turkey and cranberries. Bake 10 minutes or until crispy.
Brush Pesto on dough with silicone brush
Be sure dough is at room temperature as it will stretch more easily
Preheat oven and be sure it's plenty hot to bake pizza properly
place cornmeal in a shaker container to shake onto pizza pan to prevent dough from sticking.
Recipe by Created by Diane at http://www.createdby-diane.com/2012/11/thanksgiving-leftovers-pizza-with-turkey-and-roasted-cranberries.html