Pepper Jack Chicken with Avocado

Pepper Jack chicken with Avacado
I love easy to prepare dinners
Pound boneless skinless chicken breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap or wax paper.
place chicken breasts on aluminum foil, I use the non stick type, makes clean up a breeze!
grind some black pepper on top of the chicken,
 add shredded Pepper Jack Cheese,
top with avocado and scallions.
Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.
I thought my kids might think this was too spicy but it wasn’t they loved it.
I served it with a side of yellow rice and a salad.

Lots of great conversations going on over at So Cal Family Connection on Blogfrog, come join in.

I'm a SoCal Family Connect Community Member
9 Comments

don't forget to confirm email sent and enjoy every recipe

Comments

Jennifurla says:

Simple and fab – why didnt I think of this!

My husband and I eat a lot of chicken and we are always looking for new recipes. This one is going to be tried by us for sure. Thanks for posting. Looks great!

Erin @ EKat's Kitchen says:

My lord, these look delicious! I love everything that you've put in these! A keeper recipe for sure!

I haven't had dinner yet, I'm starving, and this is killing me! (My dinner does not look nearly as inviting.)

MommieDaze says:

Looks great! I'm giving this a try for sure.

Meaghan Frubalee says:

so yummy! i love this idea! how did the avocado looked after baking? my roomie is an extremely picky eater so, if it looked too "green mush" like- i may have to make this when i am roommate-less, ha.

yummmmmmmm! thanks for posting!!

-meg @ http://clutzycooking.blogspot.com/

The Captain's Daughter says:

WOW! What a terrific recipe! The combinations of ingredients and variations are ENDLESS! Well done! I will be giving this a try very SOON!

This looks so delicious. I think my kids would love this, and that is quite an accomplishment:) The flavor with the avacados and the cheese and green onions must be wonderful.

Meaghan Frubalee says:

sounds great!! i will have to make it for my picky eater of a roommate then ! thanks!!!

-meg @ http://clutzycooking.blogspot.com/