Camp Blog Away Weekend

I went to camp
 Camp Blog Away
 Last week I went to camp and was so busy learning I didn’t blog.
 It was a full packed weekend and I learned lots.
Patti of Worth the Wisk
Sure knows how to set up a great camp!
(there is still snow on the tops of the mountains :)

Here was our cabin, I roomed with two great girls
Vanessa of Chefdruck Musings and Anne-Marie of This Mama Cooks

I was so happy to see Nancy of A Communal Table
 me met at the Food blog Forum seminar, it’s always fun to see a familiar face. She is full of good advise.
Here I am with some more So Cal bloggers I met at The Food Blog Forum,
Marla of Family Fresh Cooking
Kate of Savour Fare
Rachael of La Fugi Mama
Melissa of Stockpiling Moms was a pure joy to meet, I hope to see her again!
I love making new friends.

I met Brittany of Sac Foodies and she was truly inspirational!

Danny of Food Bloggers Unite had great tips,
 I can’t wait to absorb more good information at his blog.

I loved Art Ramirez’s photography lessons,

I hope you stop by their blogs and say hi,
there were so many I wish I had photos with everyone.
Here are some others I think you should see.
{If I missed meeting you at camp, or forgot to mention your blog and you were there-let me know}
Greg of Sippity Sup
gets a special shout out for his great video{I enjoyed each speaker and am glad they are included in the list as well}

Comments

Christy says

oh i am so envious..i really wanted to go, but i couldn't swing it this year…hopefully there will be many more to come. glad you had a fabulous time!

bunkycooks says

Great post! It was nice to meet you at camp. Sorry we didn't really get a chance to get to know each other. It was such a hectic weekend. I have a post up as well, so I hope you take a peek.

I hope to see you again sometime at another event.

Gwen (Bunkycooks)

Raina says

Sounds like a great time. I would love to meet some of the other bloggers. There are a few you mentioned whose blogs I really enjoy. I will have to check out the others too. Thanks!

Neel | Learn Food Photography says

Aah!! I missed another foodie event… One of these days I'll have to get these things straight. I hope you guys had a great time.

Sandy a la Mode says

wow, you met SOOO many food bloggers!! i would love to meet fellow blog friends in person. i totally want to go to a camp or conference one of these days! glad you learned a lot!

Hoosier Homemade says

Looks like you had an awesome time! I wish they had a Camp near me, I'd definitely go!
    ~Liz

Jessica says

Hey, next time come on down to Florida and swim in the oil .. uh, ocean!

My parents didn't send me to any camps this year.
    Seems I never know about them .. and the small fact I'm only one of like 3 bloggers in Florida.

Sounds like a great experience.
    Someday.