Spaghetti Breakfast

Does spaghetti breakfast, sound odd to you?
Well maybe just a little bit, but it is good.
I had cooked pasta in the refrigerator and created this dish with it.
I scrambled up 2 of eggs in a bowl with a tablespoon of water,then added the eggs and spaghetti to heated pan one right after the other The eggs coated the pasta, while it cooked I put some cinnamon and sugar on it and to tell you the truth I wasn’t sure if it was going to taste good, but it did and my kids loved it.
 Looking back, a side of bacon would have topped it off nicely!

Comments

Shana says

I am thinking if you leave the cinnamon and sugar off and add in some salt, pepper, green onions, bacon and cheese I would be in heaven. Might need to try that. Thanks for the idea.

Catherine says

Well now…that sounds kind of tasty! I like Shana's idea above as well ~ perhaps a little salsa? Either way, spaghetti for breakfast sounds pretty good right now! :)

Raina says

sounds interesting. I saw something similar on a cooking show that a restaurant serves, and the people eating it were saying how good it was.

jenjen says

That actually sounds really good about now! My kids would love it. They love spaghetti and eggs. Yum!

XOXO
    Jen

drea says

I've seen something similar to this on "the best thing I ever ate" on food network, it was so random, but looked so good. I'm going to have to try this out.

Valen says

I think this would be very good especially with cheese. I love pasta so much I could eat it plain, I really need to try this!

mama of 4 says

Stopping by from SITS!
    Wow.. at first i was thinking .. um a little eww.. Then I remembered my mom used to put cin. sugar on my eggs because I refused to eat eggs.. I know my kids would eat it :) Oh and bacon is a must!