Good Luck Shamrock!

It was clear and sunny outside today.
Take a look and see…
my roses started to bloom!
Our tree even is showing signs of spring
A beautiful spring day in the 70’s, I love these trees along a roadside near us.
every year I wait to for them to bloom
they are early bloomers!
Crape Myrtle, I believe
 but inside it was raining
 shamrock sprinkles!
Glad there were cupcakes to catch them.
Don’t forget to turn your clocks ahead and hour Saturday night!
Have you seen signs of spring?

Comments

Shana says

Love teh spring pictures!! The cupcakes are adorable! I saw a frog on my back door the other night and I can hear them from the creek on the back part of our property. Yes they can get rather loud…lol. But I love living in the country!

Sandy says

Ohhhh shamrock sprinkles, how cool!!! In terms of Spring, the only thing showing for us right now is the melting snow and warming weather! I can't wait to see pretty flowers bloom!

Maria Lopez says

I saw this on the news today I think we are the first city with signs of spring!! so nice to live here :)

Miss Angie says

Awww, I LOVE cherry blossoms. The second to last picture… Well I'm pretty sure I've driven down that road and now I'm a little homesick for Cali!

Thanks for sharing, those photos turned out beautifully!

Fashion Meets Food says

wow I absolutely love Cherry Blossoms and have never seen them in person how breath taking! Love the cupcake too!

Blackberry Jam Cafe says

Beautiful pictures – you've given me spring fever! And as always – cutest cupcakes for St. Patrick's Day!
    Susan

MrsJenB says

You know how they say that seeing a red-breasted robin is the first sign of spring? How about seeing an entire front lawn full of them? I saw this while walking to the train after work on Friday and if I hadn't been running late I would have taken a picture – it was amazing! :-)

Amanda says

GREAT pictures!! You are so talented. And those cupcakes are something else!!! Way to go!

God bless-
    Amanda

DENNIS BOLT says

Yummy looking stuff. Those pictures of trees are most likely Plum Blossoms…if the leaves are dark burgundy and the flowers come out this early. Cherry is a bit later in the spring like Apple. Crape Myrtle is a much later summer flowering tree and not as delicate. Thanks for the ideas