Do you like mint?

I love mint

mint chocolate chip ice cream
Andes Candies
junior mints
york peppermint patty
girl scout thin mints
(and if you like these check out what Hoosier Homemade made with them HERE)
Did I convince you?
I love mint!
 Hershey’s isn’t taking a back seat to all things mint,
they have mint kisses
and they are just what I needed to top off a
St. Patrick’s Day cupcake.
I’ve linked up my cupcake with Hoosier Homemade’s Cupcake Tuesday.
Stop by Hoosier Homemade and see all the cupcakes and link up yours!
I am blogging 17 Days of St. Patrick’s Day Fun

I will have a Linky up
 from Wednesday until Friday for you to add your St. Patrick’s Day food or craft ideas.
I hope you come back and link up :)

Comments

Sue Sparks says

Mmmm, I too love mint, especially with chocolate! I've had all the mint things pictured except the Hershey's Kisses. Guess I'll have to make a trip to the store tomorrow:)

Mara... says

I love mint and chocolate!!! Your cupcake looks sooo fun and festive!! I just made girl scout thin mint cupcakes this weekend. Now I might have to make some green ones!!

michelle@somedaycrafts says

You shouldn't have done that to my tastebuds!!! They are very jealous and upset right now!!!!

Hoosier Homemade says

Yum! I totally forgot that Hershey's makes a mint kiss! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Cupcake Tuesday!
    -Liz

Leslie says

I too am a mint lover. But you know what I cant stand? Eating a mint then drinking water. Grosses me out

Vince says

Yeah I love mint chocolate. I like to eat that cupcake looks good. Too bad I don't know how to bake. I'm afraid to try it.

oneordinaryday says

Oh, I {heart} mint too, especially when it's paired with chocolate. I just made thin mints today! I'll probably post them tomorrow. : )

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    ~Michelle

Fashion Meets Food says

Oh my word you have just stolen my heart!!!! I want some of your fabulous creations! You're amazing!