cupcake cookie cutter

My cupcake cookie cutter is on of my favorites.
These cupcakes are easy to pack and take with you :)
My kids were excited to see that these cookies made their way into the lunch boxes for tomorrow :)
I use this cookie recipe but replaced 1 1/2  cups of flour with cocoa
24 Comments

don't forget to confirm email sent and enjoy every recipe

Comments

OMG, these are soo super cute!! You've iced them soo nicely! I would like one in my lunchbox too! =)

Oh those are so stinkin' cute! I love them! By the way I made some of your red velvet cake pops and my next one are going to be chocolate on chocolate with caramel in the center and turtle sprinkles on the outside. I am not going to use a stick though. I am just going to put them in the mini cupcake liners.

Oh…too cute!
    How I would love to find one of those in my lunchbox!!!
    xxooxx

Diana's Cocina says:

Do you know how happy I would be to fid one in my lunchbox? So cute.

cookies and cups says:

i want one!!!

Those are just adorable!!!!

Barbara Bakes says:

These cookies would definitely make anyone smile to find them in their lunch box!

Sue Sparks says:

Very cute!

ok, those are just too cute!!

Wow I so need to find some cute cutters like these. I would love to have these in my lunch too.

Those are so darn cute. I've got to get me one of those cookie cutters!

lucky kiddos :-)

Candy and Cake says:

Would love to get those!
    Awesome cookies too!

The Duchess of Wessex says:

Your kids are VERY fortunate! I bet they get up Early for school tomorrow!

I agree, my cupcake cookie cutter is my favorite too!

Beautifully done!

What a fun surprise :)

Very cool cookie cutter. i need to get some new one after reading this post. What is your favorite cookie to make with the cookie cutters? Sugar cookies? I'd have to say that is mine!

What could be better, combining cupcakes and cookies! They are super cute!!

Dimes2Vines says:

They look sooo good!
    Stopping by from Friday Follow to say Hi! I already follow and hope you are having great week – can't believe another week has gone by!

Wow, you did a beautiful job on these! You must have a very steady hand. Thanks for visiting my blog and I definitely look forward to visiting yours often.

Perfection!! I MUST get that cookie cutter!

I need to take icing classes from you. Seriously! Could they be any more gorgeous?! Mine do NOT turn out like that. —-Really quick,…have you been getting my emails about the link party? We are totally in! :) Let me know. Thanks. -Shelley (HowDoesShe.com)

mangocheeks says:

These are so fabulous. Thank you so, so much for sharing. I am ging to keep an eye out for these cookie cutters now.

Fashion Meets Food says:

Oh my gosh those cookies are the cutest things ever!!!! I wish someone would make me cookies that cute for my birthday!!

Hi!
    Stopping by from Fri Follow to say Hi!
    Im a follower so I'll be back to read more!

Did I miss where we could buy these adorable cupcake cookie cutters? I would like to get some. Thanks.