cupcake cookie cutter

My cupcake cookie cutter is on of my favorites.
These cupcakes are easy to pack and take with you :)
My kids were excited to see that these cookies made their way into the lunch boxes for tomorrow :)
I use this cookie recipe but replaced 1 1/2  cups of flour with cocoa

Comments

Shana says

Oh those are so stinkin' cute! I love them! By the way I made some of your red velvet cake pops and my next one are going to be chocolate on chocolate with caramel in the center and turtle sprinkles on the outside. I am not going to use a stick though. I am just going to put them in the mini cupcake liners.

The Duchess of Wessex says

Your kids are VERY fortunate! I bet they get up Early for school tomorrow!

I agree, my cupcake cookie cutter is my favorite too!

Beautifully done!

mswonka says

Very cool cookie cutter. i need to get some new one after reading this post. What is your favorite cookie to make with the cookie cutters? Sugar cookies? I'd have to say that is mine!

Dimes2Vines says

They look sooo good!
    Stopping by from Friday Follow to say Hi! I already follow and hope you are having great week – can't believe another week has gone by!

Bridgett says

Wow, you did a beautiful job on these! You must have a very steady hand. Thanks for visiting my blog and I definitely look forward to visiting yours often.

Shelley says

I need to take icing classes from you. Seriously! Could they be any more gorgeous?! Mine do NOT turn out like that. —-Really quick,…have you been getting my emails about the link party? We are totally in! :) Let me know. Thanks. -Shelley (HowDoesShe.com)

mangocheeks says

These are so fabulous. Thank you so, so much for sharing. I am ging to keep an eye out for these cookie cutters now.

Fashion Meets Food says

Oh my gosh those cookies are the cutest things ever!!!! I wish someone would make me cookies that cute for my birthday!!